French Speaking Reservation Agent
- Orlando, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of French Speaking Reservation Clerk in Orlando, Florida.
What you'll do:
The French speaking Reservation Agents interacts with customers, assisting with new and existing reservations for over 200 properties.
Your job will include:
- Communicating in French and English
- Answer incoming customer service calls promptly, professionally and within established performance standards and criteria.
- Maintain current knowledge of company services and policies in order to respond correctly to customer inquiries.
- Verify and enter accurate customer information in order to ensure the integrity of customer paperwork and records.
- Respond to customer needs, questions or problems in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Navigate multiple computer systems.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- Ability to speak fluent French and English
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in a call center environment.
- Dedication to exceptional customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top