Experienced High Volume Bartender
- Daytona Beach, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Experienced High Volume Bartender in Daytona Beach, Florida.
What you'll do:
Voted Daytona Beach's Most Favorite Waterfront Restaurant, Caribbean Jack's offers a complete food and drink menu with daily entertainment 7 days a week. As a Bartender for Caribbean Jack's, you will be responsible for providing service to each Customer courteously, quickly and efficiently with a sincere, positive, pleasant and enthusiastic attitude.
Your job will include:
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to customers to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink and food orders.
- Knowledge of all our specialty drinks and other popular drinks, mixing accurately and proper garnish.
- Checking identification to ensure guests are of the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar is well-stocked.
- Responsible for checking on the customer throughout their visit ensuring a great experience.
- Maintaining health code standards.
- Handling guest checks and other related financial transactions (itemize bills correctly and efficiently secure payment).
- Bid farewell to customers, using their name (once learned) and encourage them to return
- Maintain complete knowledge of all liquor brands, beers, and non-alcoholic selections available
- Input all orders into POS system quickly and efficiently ensuring accuracy of all drinks and modifications.
- Perform other job-related duties as requested.
- Full responsibility for all transactions
Experience and skills you need:
- 1+ years' experience in a high volume, full-service restaurant/bar
- Excellent communication skills
- You enjoy being a team player
- Ability to lift 15-30 pounds, and exert fast-paced mobility between the dining room and kitchen for periods of up to 8 hours in length
- Must be at least 18 years old
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top