Entry Level Maintenance Technician
- Denver, CO
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Maintenance Technician in Denver, Colorado.
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Tech, you'll perform various maintenance duties including changing A/C filters in HVAC systems, minor plumbing repairs, light carpentry/construction, painting, minor appliance repair, groundskeeping, janitorial and more. You work as a team participant along with the Community Manager to ensure the community meets the quality and safety maintenance standards set by ELS. More information about our community can be found here.
Your job will include:
- Perform periodic inspections of the property infrastructure, buildings and inventory homes and coordinate and perform preventative maintenance as needed.
- Maintain grounds, common areas, vacant lots and buildings and keep them free from trash and debris and light landscaping.
- Conduct periodic irrigation inspections and repairs.
- Assist in completing turnovers and make ready of vacant rental units.
- Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
- Minor pool maintenance.
- Perform maintenance service request as they arise.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with other maintenance workers, management and office staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
- You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive company vehicles to various locations on the property.
- Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience in applicable areas in either single family or multi-family associations or communities.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Willing to be on call for emergencies that may arise after hours.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top