With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Dock Hand in North Charleston, South Carolina.
What you'll be doing:
As a Dock Hand, you will carry out the cleaning duties that ensure the Marina meets the established quality standards for all related operations. We are looking for candidates who are enthusiastic about working outdoors.
Your job will include:
- Assist the Dock Masters and other Dock Hands in marina-related tasks such as securing boats to docks, connecting and monitoring utility service,, black water pump out, waste disposal and facility sanitation
- Provide the highest level of customer and guest services by expediting any and all requests from vessels including transport of patrons and baggage to and from dockside and delivery of provisions and packages
- Routinely operate motor and water vehicles and other various mechanized equipment
Experience & skills you need:
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals and targets
- Reliable with good time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Strong communicator who can collaborate effectively with teammates
- Enjoys working with the public to provide exceptional customer service
- Adaptable to working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work weekends
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.