With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Cruise Reservation Agent in Orlando, Florida.
What you'll do:
The Customer Service Representative interacts with customers, takes reservations, offers extended stays and informs customers of special offers for our portfolio of RV Campgrounds and Resorts.
Your job will include:
- Answer incoming customer service calls promptly, professionally and within established performance standards and criteria.
- Maintain current knowledge of company services and policies in order to respond correctly to customer inquiries.
- Verify and enter accurate customer information in order to ensure the integrity of customer paperwork and records.
- Respond to customer needs, questions or problems in an efficient and thorough manner.
- Make, modify and cancel cruise reservations for the membership base as requested.
- Navigate multiple computer systems.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- 1+ years of experience in a call center environment.
- Dedication to exceptional customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.