- Wisconsin Rapids, WI
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Cook in Wautoma, Wisconsin.
What you'll do:
The Kitchen Assistant performs cleaning, washing and preparation duties as required to support kitchen operations. This position assists cooks and kitchen supervisors to ensure that the kitchen is run in a smooth and efficient manner and complies with all food health and safety regulations.
Your job will include:
- Ensure that the kitchen complies with all food health and safety regulations.
- Clean and wash the full kitchen area, including refrigerators, freezers and storage rooms.
- Sanitize all food preparation areas according to established standards.
- Wash and appropriately store all cooking appliances, instruments, utensils, cutting boards and dishes.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors and wipe down kitchen walls.
- Unload, organize and store food supplies.
- Transfer meal ingredients for storage areas to the kitchen per instructions.
- Wash, clean, peel, cut, chop and otherwise prepare ingredients as needed.
- Remove garbage and wash garbage cans.
- Record and report notable food waste as seen from customer leftovers.
- Complete all tasks in a timely and thorough manner.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Some experience working in kitchens and a food handler's license preferred.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible shifts, which may include evenings and weekends.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top