- Wesley Chapel, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Community Manager in Zephyrhills, Florida.
What You'll Do
ELS is hiring an entry level Community Manager for our Sixth Avenue community in Zephyrhills, Florida. This community boasts a spacious clubhouse and on-site laundry facilities. It contains 140 homes plus a subdivision of about 25 homes.
What does your job entail?
- You will be fully responsible for the resources and assets of the community, including staff, community buildings, roads, and amenities.
- Occupancy is the key to success. You and your team will participate in sales and rentals by maintaining the community and making sure it is clean and attractive.
- You will show homes when they become available.
- You will partner with our marketing teams to attract new residents and by providing excellent customer service that contributes to the living experience of our residents.
- To ensure success, you will analyze, prepare, and manage the operational budget of the community in order to improve profitability.
- As the face of ELS, you will provide outstanding customer service to our residents and set the standards to our customers and residents.
Your skills and experience include:
- A Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and commensurate experience.
- You are a true operator and understand the complexities of the daily tasks in this type of role.
- You have strong follow-through and a dedication to excellence.
- You have at least 5 years of property management experience; previous management experience in a multi-family or manufactured home setting advantageous and preferred.
- Marketing and sales experience, this is a plus.
- You are collaborative and a strong leader who enjoys taking on challenges and you take pride in your work.
- You are nimble using computer systems and have excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications and other web based applications including financial systems.
- You have a current driver's license.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top