What are we looking for?
ELS is hiring a Community Manager for our Las Palmas community in Rialto, CA. As the Manager, you maintain property operations by attracting and serving residents and ensuring we meet financial goals. Las Palmas offers many amenities including community organized activities, a great playground, pool, clubhouse and game room. More information about our community can be found here.
What does your job entail?
- You will be fully responsible for the resources and assets of the community, including staff, community buildings, roads, and amenities.
- Occupancy is the key to success. You and your team will participate in sales and rentals by maintaining the community and making sure it is clean and attractive.
- You will show homes when they become available.
- You will partner with our marketing teams to attract new residents and by providing excellent customer service that contributes to the living experience of our residents.
- To ensure success, you will analyze, prepare, and manage the operational budget of the community in order to improve profitability.
- As the face of ELS, you will provide outstanding customer service to our residents and set the standards to our customers and residents.
Your skills and experience include:
- A Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and commensurate experience.
- You are a true operator and understand the complexities of the daily tasks in this type of role.
- You have strong follow-through and a dedication to excellence.
- You have at least 5 years of property management experience; previous management experience in a multi-family or manufactured home setting advantageous and preferred.
- Marketing and sales experience, this is a plus.
- You are collaborative and a strong leader who enjoys taking on challenges and you take pride in your work.
- You are nimble using computer systems and have excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications and other web based applications including financial systems.
- You have a current driver's license.
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans; a generous 401k employer match; and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We welcome and thank all applicants. EOE
Back to top