- Pueblo, CO
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Community Manager in Pueblo, Colorado.
What You'll Do
The Community Manager provides exceptional customer service to attract and serve our guests and ensure that we meet our financial goals. Our community offers its residents the best that living in the Pueblo metro area has to offer from nearby shopping/entertainment, convenient access to medical facilities and many amenities. More information about our community can be found clicking here.
Your job will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents and guests to ensure an excellent experience.
- Manage the resources and assets of the property, including buildings and amenities.
- Hire, coach and manage employees.
- Prepare, manage and analyze the operational budget of the community.
- Maximize the profitability of the property.
- Maintain the community and ensure that it's clean and attractive.
- Partner with the marketing team to attract new guests.
- Analyze, prepare and manage the operational budget of the community to improve its profitability.
Your skills and experience include:
- Bachelor's degree, or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of property management experience, preferably in a Manufactured Housing or multifamily community setting.
- Strong operations skills and a thorough understanding of the complexities of this position.
- At least one year of experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and other web-based applications.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Experience in sales and/or marketing preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top