What are we looking for?
ELS is hiring a Community Manager for our Mountain View PA & Greenbriar Communities in Bath, PA. As the Manager, you maintain property operations by attracting and serving residents and ensuring we meet financial goals. Mountain View is a family-oriented, pet friendly mobile home community worth living in! With its playground, basketball court, and RV storage, Mountain View has something for everyone.
What does your job entail?
- You will be fully responsible for the resources and assets of the community, including staff, community buildings, roads, and amenities.
- Occupancy is the key to success. You and your team will participate in sales and rentals by maintaining the community and making sure it is clean and attractive.
- You will show homes when they become available.
- You will partner with our marketing teams to attract new residents and by providing excellent customer service that contributes to the living experience of our residents.
- To ensure success, you will analyze, prepare, and manage the operational budget of the community in order to improve profitability.
- As the face of ELS, you will provide outstanding customer service to our residents and set the standards to our customers and residents.
Your skills and experience include:
- A Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and commensurate experience.
- You are a true operator and understand the complexities of the daily tasks in this type of role.
- You have strong follow-through and a dedication to excellence.
- You have at least 5 years of property management experience; previous management experience in a multi-family or manufactured home setting advantageous and preferred.
- Marketing and sales experience, this is a plus.
- You are collaborative and a strong leader who enjoys taking on challenges and you take pride in your work.
- You are nimble using computer systems and have excellent skills in Microsoft Office applications and other web based applications including financial systems.
- You have a current driver's license.
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision plans; a generous 401k employer match; and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We welcome and thank all applicants. EOE
Back to top