- Merrimac, MA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Cashier in South Hampton, New Hampshire.
What you'll do:
The Cashier sells merchandise and maintains the store. This position works with the park staff to ensure excellent customer service for our guests.
Your job will include:
- Greet guests and respond to questions about merchandise.
- Accept payments and operate the cash register.
- Stock shelves and perform detailed inventory.
- Receive and display new merchandise.
- Sweep, dust and remove trash to maintain the cleanliness of the store.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- 1+ year of experience in a retail role.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top