Campground Ranger Security
- Atlantic City, NJ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Campground Ranger Security in Ocean View, New Jersey.
What you'll do:
The Campground Ranger position may include walking and patrolling of the grounds of the campground resort, sincerely welcoming our guest, answering questions, checking guest in to our resort, enforcing rules and ensuring the safety of our guests, their belongings and our staff. The ideal employee can handle any stressful situation in a calm manner and react accordingly with regards to local, state and federal law.
Your job will include:
- Being friendly and kind to all guest while strictly enforcing the rules and policy procedures of our company.
- Monitor the property with a keen eye for any property issues or potential problems.
- Ensure that the property is properly secured.
- Ensure that guests comply with resort rules, respond to areas of concern and contact law enforcement if and when necessary.
- Monitor all incoming guests through the campground gate and validate if access is acceptable.
- Perform routine patrols, golf cart and rental inspections.
- Must be able to take camping reservations, check people in and out and sell day passes.
- Prioritize guest safety and happiness.
- Perform related duties such as maintaining records and files, maintaining logs, preparing reports.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic reading, writing and math skills and the ability to use computer applications.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to assess a situation, use quick and reasonable judgment and resolve problems diplomatically.
- Exceptional customer service and communications skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Experience working in security and/or law enforcement, and/or working in an RV environment, as well as military background is a big benefit.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to working weekends and holidays on a regular basis.
What we really want:
We are looking for the right folks to join our team and will train the right motivated individuals for any of our seasonal positions. Especially if you have great customer service skills, love to smile, have fun, and enjoy working with a great team. Not to mention working only miles from the beach and actually have the time to enjoy it this summer. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
LOTS OF ROOM TO GROW ~ If that's your thing.
Our company is one of the largest property owners in United States and offer have over 400 resorts nation wide. From the Keys in Florida to the big sky of Washington State and everything in between, if your looking for a company to really grow with or just a seasonal fun job to return each year at the Jersey Shore, we would love to hear from you.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top