With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Campground Maintenance Worker in Bow, Washington.
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Worker at Mount Vernon Thousand Trails you will perform various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including plumbing, carpentry/construction, landscaping, painting, and more. You work as a team participant along with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
You will be part of an award winning team that works hard to create a beautiful park for our guests to enjoy during their visits. Great work atmosphere and potential to live on site.
Your job will include:
- Work closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and appealing property.
- Attend staff meetings to communicate daily vendor appointments and required work.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with management and staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
- Maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
- Mow, weed, and edge common areas and vacant lot grounds.
- Conduct irrigation systems repairs.
- You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive maintenance trucks to various locations on the property.
- Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of direct technical work experience in applicable areas, including light plumbing, carpentry, painting, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance. Ability to pass background check.
- Willing to be on call for emergencies that arise after hours.
Potential to live on site in your own RV.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.