Camp Host - La Conner
- Mt. Vernon, WA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Camp Host - La Conner in La Conner, Washington.
As a Camp Host, you will provide administrative support to the Membership Specialist. This role performs duties such as: camp-in's, coordination of appointments, obtaining supplies, and working on special projects. Additionally, this role answers deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Organizes and prioritizes large volumes of information, calls and arrivals
· Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information
· Answers phones and takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other system development assistants to cover phones
· Acts as a liaison with other departments. Handles confidential and non-routine information and explains policies when necessary
· Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
· Types and designs general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· High school diploma; Associate's degree preferred
· One year of administrative experience
· Technical capacity
· Collaboration skills
· Strong communication skills
· Sales experience is preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and use hands to perform computer tasks. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top