- Yuma, AZ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Camp Host in Yuma, Arizona.
What You'll Do
The Courtesy Patrol walks and patrols the campground, answers questions, enforces rules and ensures the safety of our guests and their belongings. This position handles any stressful situation calmly and in compliance with all local, state and federal laws.
Your job will include:
- Perform routine patrolling and site inspections.
- Monitor the resort, identify and address any issues or areas of concern.
- Ensure the security of the property and contact law enforcement if necessary.
- Utilize quick and reasonable judgment.
- Monitor all guests coming in through the campground gate and validate their permission to access the property.
- Conduct golf cart and rental inspections.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent experience.
- Experience working in security or law enforcement preferred.
- Experience working in an RV environment preferred.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to prioritize guest satisfaction and solve problems.
- High degree of comfort working in a team atmosphere.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top