Assistant Property Manager
- Oswego, NY
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Assistant Property Manager in Pulaski, New York.
What you'll do:
The Assistant Property Manager works alongside the Property Manager to run the day-to-day operations of the property. This position acts as the liaison between guests and residents and the Property Manager to answer questions and resolve maintenance and tenant issues.
Your job will include:
- Greet prospective customers and show them the property, sites or homes, and amenities.
- Execute agreements with new and returning guests/residents and ensure that all parties understand the terms and conditions of their contracts.
- Respond to questions and complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Collect overdue payments and discuss other issues that require immediate attention.
- Manage the maintenance and custodial staff of the property and oversee general maintenance, repair of buildings and grounds and housekeeping duties.
- Schedule, plan and execute functions at the property.
- Order inventory and obtain estimates for new projects.
- Manage calendars and perform general administrative tasks.
- Ensure guests and residents feel comfortable, valued and appreciated.
Experience & skills you need:
- Bachelor's degree, or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience managing a budget and a team.
- Strong customer service, coordination and administrative skills.
- Basic knowledge of building structures.
- Able to pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other web-based applications.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top