- Vero Beach, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Assistant Manager in Vero Beach, Florida.
What you'll do:
This position supports the Property Manager in all aspects of property management and serves as a liaison between our office and guests and residents with respect to maintenance and other issues as needed.
Your job will include:
- Respond to questions and complaints in a timely manner.
- Contact tenants to address any issues that require immediate attention.
- Schedule maintenance calls and generate work orders for the repair of buildings and grounds.
- Order inventory and obtain estimates for repairs.
- Process new applications for long-term residency, including background checks and file maintenance.
- You may assist the Activities team with hiring entertainment, purchasing supplies and managing ticket sales for events.
- Manage the petty cash account, accounts payable and receivable, credit card reconciliations, cash reconciliations and bank deposits.
- Manage calendars and perform general administrative tasks.
Skills & experience you need:
- Bachelor's degree, or a combination of education and equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in on-site property management.
- Solid experience in customer service and basic knowledge of building structures.
- Experience coordinating and scheduling appointments.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other web-based applications, including email and financial systems.
- Experience performing administrative tasks and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on guest needs.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top