What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking qualified Lifeguards at our Drummer Boy resort in Gettysburg, PA. As a Lifeguard, you will enforce facility rules, manage emergency situations, and effectively communicate with other Lifeguards and managers. You must stay up to date on all necessary training and act in a professional manner while representing Brennan Beach. Tuition Assistance available.
What does your job entail?
- Stay up to date on all certifications, exp. Lifeguarding, CPR/AED & First Aid
- Participate in any in-service training
- Provide patron surveillance
- Enforce facility rules and regulations
- Act appropriately in the event of an emergency
- Know and implement the proper Emergency Action Plan (EAP)
- Always use proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when necessary
- Perform opening and closing duties
- Report any issues, incidents or hazards to head guards and management
Your qualifications include:
- Certification in Waterfront Lifeguarding CPR/AED & First Aid
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stay alert and respond promptly and appropriately in emergency situations
- Ability to act in a professional manner at all times
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, our teammates contribute to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top