Administrator - Sales & Inventory
- West Palm Beach, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Administrator - Sales & Inventory in West Palm Beach, Florida.
What you'll do:
This is not a 9-5, sit-behind-a-desk job. Instead, you will provide administrative and marketing support to our dynamic sales team. Our sales team is highly reciprocal and we work together towards a common goal.
Your job will include:
- You will put together sales contracts which may include calculation of sales tax and monthly payment plans as well as running credit checks.
- You will also collaborate with the sales team, resort manager, regional sales manager and/or regional manager to implement the community sales & marketing plans.
- As part of your community outreach, you build strong resident relations with ongoing communications and an all-encompassing attitude of courteous, respect, and customer service.
- Accomplish required administrative tasks accurately, expertly, and in a timely manner, while handling priorities.
- You will order and lead timely completion of new home set-ups with contractors, and your Regional Manager or Regional Vice President of Sales.
- You will assist in showing homes, ordering supplies, updating prospect database, compiling marketing material, updating online lead sources and complete required documents.
- You'll spend some time on the phone conducting preliminary sales calls and setting appointments for the sales team.
Experience & skills you need:
- You have robust customer service and sales skills with a history of success.
- You are able to communicate effectively with potential customers, sales leadership and the operations team.
- You have administrative and technology skills in across a variety of different domains.
- Your math skills are strong and you have the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and, of course, commissions.
- You are detail oriented and notice the little things.
- We hire outstanding teammates who enjoy collaborating and jumping in to get the job done.
- You have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. This is required.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top