With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Administrative Assistant - Sales/Activities Supr in Cathedral City, California.
What you'll do:
The Sales Administrative supports the sales office with entering computer data, leases, contracts, escrow items and other support as needed.
Maintains calendar of events, directs the planning and implementation of our resort activities and events for the country club and RV resort. This position arranges sponsors, schedules volunteers and reviews potential vendors for community events.
Your job will include:
- Performs administrative support for the sales office and sales manager. Enter computer data, leases, storage agreements and other
- Greet perspective home buyers
- Maintain an events calendar for community events.
- Coordinate for events: food and beverage orders, entertainers, and other as needed
- Maintain open communications with resort management, guests and vendors.
- At all times, represent the resort in a professional manner.
- Skills & experience you need:
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in events or activities planning.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.