What are we looking for?
ELS is looking for a qualified Administrative Assistant to be part of our team at Crystal Lake community located in Zephyrhills, Florida.
What you will do as an administrative assistant:
- Assist our sales and property by handling calls with potential buyers and processing applications for new residents.
- Handling Home Inspection checklist for our new expansion sites and communicating to vendors and staff with updates.
- Handling of the residential files.
- Scheduling & meeting with residents and buyers to facilitate showings of the homes.
- You will also be collaborating with the sales agent, resort manager, regional sales manager and/or regional manager to develop the community sales & marketing plans.
- Develop strong resident relations with ongoing communications and an all-encompassing attitude of courteous, respect, and customer service.
- Accomplish required administrative tasks accurately, efficiently, and in a timely manner, while handling priorities.
- Communication is your thing-you have the gift of gab and you are able to communicate effectively with potential customers, sales leadership and the property team.
- You have proven skills in PR and Marketing so you can get the word out.
- Strong math skills and the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and, of course, commissions.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented to details detail oriented and notice the little things.
- Research and carry out the implementation of ELS sponsored activities
- Act as backup to the front office by handling customer inquiries via telephone and tours of property as needed
- Make photocopies and sends facsimiles as needed
- Attend and participate in training programs and seminars as requested
- Run errands such as delivering various communications to residents as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- We hire great teammates who enjoy collaborating and jumping in to get the job done.
- You have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record. This is required.
Job pay is $13.00 hourly
***Experience with leasing and rentals preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: health insurance, 401(k), STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, and paid holidays and vacations.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our excellent resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we thank all applicants.
Who is ELS?
Equity Life Style Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks that are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
Back to top