- Concord, CA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Administrative Assistant in Pacheco, California.
What you'll do:
The Administrative Assistant helps to maintain property operations and to attract and serve guests and residents.
Your job will include:
- Greet guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain open communications with all property and regional staff.
- Work closely with management to develop an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the company.
- Process accounts payable within the automated accounting system.
- Assist in processing procurement card reconciliations.
- Organize and maintain files and order office supplies.
- Research and implement company-sponsored activities.
- Attend and participate in training programs and seminars as required.
- Handle inquiries by telephone in order to back up property staff.
- Run errands, including delivering various communications to guests or residents, as needed.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent experience.
- 1+ year of office experience.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency with computers, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and/or automated accounting systems.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top