- Oxford, OH
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Activities Supervisor in Batesville, Indiana.
What you'll do:
The Activities Supervisor directs the planning and implementation of our resort activities and events. This position arranges sponsors, schedules volunteers and reviews potential vendors.
Your job will include:
- Plan and schedule events for all groups within the resort, as well as private events at the resort facilities.
- Coordinate and manage all preparations for events: arrange food and beverages, solicit and schedule volunteers, book entertainers, collect ticket sale money, and other duties as required.
- Arrange for sponsors to fund events.
- Review requests and select vendors to conduct informational seminars.
- Manage all activities related to monthly newsletters: gather information for articles, prepare layouts, submit final drafts to the printer, and arrange for delivery.
- Maintain open communications with resort management, guests and vendors.
- At all times, represent the resort in a professional manner.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in events or activities planning.
- Meticulous attention to details.
- Excellent communications and organizational skills.
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite, knowledge of Microsoft Publisher preferred.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top