- Mesa, AZ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Activities Manager in Mesa, Arizona.
What you'll do:
The Activities Manager coordinates and executes all recreational activities at the property.
Your job will include:
- Oversee events for all areas, groups and private events at the property's facilities.
- Organize equipment rental of all recreational supplies.
- Coordinate all property-wide functions, including holiday parties, fundraisers, variety shows, arts and crafts, cookouts and other family-oriented entertainment.
- Contribute to monthly newsletters.
- Solicit vendors for events and informational seminars.
- Remain professional and courteous at all times.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in events or activities planning.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent communications, organizational and customer service skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Publisher.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top