- Westerly, RI
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Activities Supervisor in Westerly, Rhode Island.
What you'll do:
The Activities Supervisor helps to maintain property operations and to attract and serve guests and residents.
Your job will include:
- Greet guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Maintain open communications with all property and regional staff.
- Work closely with management to develop an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of the company.
- Process accounts payable within the automated accounting system.
- Assist in processing procurement card reconciliations.
- Attend and participate in training programs and seminars as required.
- Handle inquiries by telephone in order to back up property staff.
- Plan and produce monthly activity calendar.
- Plan and manage resident's entertainment and outings.
- Facilitate Resident Council Meetings and follow up on concerns or issues raised during the meetings.
- Responsible for purchasing and maintaining a inventory of all activity related supplies (including decorations)
- Accurately quote pricing and availability to potential customers
- Respond accurately to questions regarding park rules and regulations
- Complete daily reports as requested by management
- Provide detailed reservation information to manager on an as needed basis
- Assist in planning and implementing guest activities as requested by management
Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent experience.
- 1+ year of office experience.
- Strong communications and organizational skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficiency with computers, preferably Microsoft Word, Excel and/or automated accounting systems.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top