What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Activities Coordinator at our Lake Myers RV Resort in Mocksville, NC. A successful candidate will create, schedule and implement activities on a weekly basis. Looking for someone that has a creative mind, enjoys being engaged with guests, and wants to bring a smile and a forever memory to people.
What does your job entail?
- Planning and scheduling activities for all age groups
- Maintain and organize activity department
- Communicate to other departments on scheduling of activities
- Create supply list for upcoming weekends based on budget available
Your qualifications include:
- A current driver's license.
- The candidate must have experience associated with administrative duties and possess strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and juggle multiple job functions.
- A strong background in customer service, some basic knowledge of building structures and experience in coordinating and scheduling are essential.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top