- Kissimmee, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Activities Assistant in Kissimmee, Florida.
What you'll do:
The Activities Assistant helps to plan and implement weekly resort activities and events. This position provides exceptional customer service and ensures our guests have enjoyable and memorable experiences at our resorts.
Your job will include:
- Coordinate all aspects of resort activities from inception to completion.
- Plan, schedule, prepare, promote and successfully execute events.
- Conduct appropriate and engaging activities for various age groups.
- Develop supply lists for upcoming activities and events within specified budgets.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with managers and other staff members.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- One to three years of experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination and scheduling skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on customer needs.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top