- Lancaster, PA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Recreation Assistant in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
Who we are: Circle M Campground is a popular family campground located in Lancaster, PA. Our location is rich with amenities, including swimming pools, volleyball, pickleball, basketball, and miniature golf. At Circle M, we empower our teams to create memories by celebrating community and doing the unexpected.
What you'll do:
The Activities Assistant helps to plan and implement weekly resort activities and events. The successful candidate also patrols the pool area, enforces rules and ensures the safety of residents and their belongings. This position handles any stressful situation in a calm manner and reacts accordingly with respect to local, state and federal laws. Activities Assistants provide exceptional customer service and ensure our guests have enjoyable and memorable experiences at our resorts.
Your job will include working closely with the Recreation Supervisor to:
- Conduct appropriate and engaging activities for various age groups.
- Clean activities venue after events and activities. Includes light housekeeping and disposal of trash.
- Supervise all activities in the pool area and monitor the facility for any issues.
- Ensure that only authorized residents and their guests use the pool area.
- Enforce the pool rules as stated and posted in the pool area.
- Report any violations to management and contact law enforcement if necessary.
- Ensure that guardians supervise children at all times.
- Arrange pool furniture as needed.
- Perform routine patrolling and chemical inspections. Light cleaning, including picking up trash and cleaning glass windows and doors will be required.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with managers and other staff members.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- Experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills.
- Activities experience is a plus.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top