- Mesa, AZ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Accounting Clerk in Mesa, Arizona.
What you'll do:
As an Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for the auditing of payable entries to ensure they are in compliance with ELS policies. You will also manage a specific set of accounts and perform research on vendor payments and invoices, ensuring all payables are disbursed in accordance to department goals.
Your job will include:
- Assist in the processing of the company's weekly check run including timely processing of all check run related reports and the physical running and distribution of checks.
- Assist in setting up new vendors and preparing files ensuring certificate of insurance compliance
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of all check requests after the check runs.
- Assist in the weekly processing of voids and manual checks and preparation and distribution of monthly void and manual check report by entity and partnership.
- Help prepare 1099 information for year-end production.
- Prepare and input manual checks as necessary.
- Assist the staff accountant with various projects associated with the MasterCard program.
- Assist in the set up/maintenance of the A/P system.
Experience & skills you need:
- Completion or near completion of an Accounting degree.
- Must be computer literate, with a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Must be detail oriented and have strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to handle large volumes and multi-task
- Demonstrate a strong problem solving aptitude in a fast pace environment.
- Must be a team player.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top