We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is looking for a charismatic leader with an eye for aesthetics, pleasing the customer digitally and is not afraid of breaking the rules. This person is going to lead a team of hungry UX/UI Designers, elevate the expectations of our marketing/creative teams and just build cool stuff for our customers. Sound like you? Then you belong here.
- Managing a team of 4 UX/UI Designers and implementing process, procedures and standards to take Equinox UX strategy to the next level
- Championing the customer's needs and implementing a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project related tasks
- Driving User Centered Design into all aspects of the development life cycle
- Collaboratively developing prototypes for demonstration of concepts
- Defining and designing User Experience Architectures (comprised of navigational systems, information architectures, interaction flows, sitemaps, etc)
- Creating wireframes: identifying key screen types and generating interactive user flows
- Analyzing and synthesizing user research and understanding to define appropriate functionality and requirements
- Analyzing website traffic and analytics
- Conducting usability testing, analyzing the results and creating a recommendations report.
- Split testing (A/B testing) experience
- Ensuring product teams are applying UI standards and processes including user feedback and testing through design and development
- 7+ years of experience as an interaction designer, usability analyst, user-experience architect or similar role
- Ability to mentor, manage and lead team members
- Experience working with responsive designs
- High level proficiency with prototype tools such as Axure
- Strong problem identification and solving skills
- Experience working on a corporate web team
- Knowledge and experience incorporating user-centered design principles, processes and techniques
- Works well in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written - able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders
- Champion for the product and the customer's needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project related tasks
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE:
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top