Spa Recruiter (Temp to Perm)
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition, and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London, Toronto, and Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture, and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
The purpose of this position is to develop and execute a comprehensive national recruitment strategy in support of the Equinox's Multi-Unit Spa business and its primary revenue driving positions. Increase net applicant flow and net headcount while instilling best in class interview and selection practices with Spa Managers across the organization. This position reports directly to the VP of Spa.
• Partner with Regional and Club Spa leaders to assess recruiting needs by individual club, area, market, and region
• Work with VP of Spa and Regional Spa leaders to build and refine a workforce planning strategy
• Design and utilize effective recruitment strategies to attract highly qualified candidates establishing a strong recruiting presence for the organization in all markets
• Create and foster relationships with colleges, Spa service licensing schools, and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit top talent
• Maintain a strong understanding of Spa licensing requirements in all Equinox markets
• Increase total qualified applicant flow to Spa positions across the organization
• Provide guidance to managements on interviewing best practices and employment policies
• Source, screen, and interview candidates for Spa leadership positions and hard to fill markets
• Leverage online recruiting resources and in-person recruiting activities to attract, identify, and select top talent
• Performance KPI for this position consist of Qualified Application Volume, Application Acceptance Rate, Conversion to Hire, and Total Hires.
• All activities and performance KPI are subject to change based on the needs of the business
• Bachelor's Degree
• 2+ years of experience in Recruiting and Human Recourses, campus recruiting a plus
• Full-cycle recruiting: sourcing, qualifying, interviewing, wage and salary trends, job posting, networking events, in-person presentations, referral programs, and headhunting.
• Must be comfortable with cloud computing tools and basic reporting services
• Able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
• Strong Boolean search and resume database search skills
• Must have the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, and procedures
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• Competitive salary
• Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and retirement planning options
• Complimentary Club membership
• 30 - 50% discount on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top