Senior Manager of Network & Telecom
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
• Design, test, plan, and implement and maintain network & telecom infrastructure. Work with vendors, telecommunications carriers, and network engineering staff. Perform network modeling and capacity planning.
• Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose complex network problems.
• Upgrade network hardware and software components as required. Evaluate network for performance, scalability, manageability and security improvement opportunities.
• Configure, test, install and support network hardware and software. This includes, but is not limited to routers, switches, firewalls, cabling, wireless access points and controllers, intrusion detection systems, load balancing, Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS), Terminal Access Controller Access-Control System (TACACS), Web Security Gateway appliances.
• Build, test, implement, integrate, support, and maintain new solutions such as Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Unified Communication, and Video over IP solutions.
• Create and maintain Internet Protocol (IP) address subnet and Virtual LAN (VLAN) allocation documentation.
• Lead, respond, and mitigate network vulnerabilities in accordance to NIST and IRS Safeguards.
• Provide direction to technical teams to document and design requirements for projects impacting network infrastructure.
• Provide with recommendations to optimize the network operations and performance.
• Develop configuration and implementation instructions for routine deployments and daily tasks.
• Assist with planning, deploying, and maintaining our clubs and branch offices as necessary.
• Provide Tier 3 support (expert problem remediation) for incidents and problems in designated areas of expertise. Analyze and troubleshoot systems outages and/or degradation of service.
• Configure equipment and services and support networks in various stages of deployment. Audit and assess network against requirements and best practices. Formulate network management strategies.
• Knowledgeable with network troubleshooting & networking services, protocols & technologies (BGP/OSPF, QoS, DNS, DHCP, Network routing, switching, etc.).
• Provide network design solutions/options, both for ongoing operations, optimization, and project-specific system initiatives.
• Self-motivated, willing to work in a 24/7 environment without close supervision. Analytical and quality driven
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
• Master's degree preferred.
• Cisco certification (any two) a MUST - CCNA/CCNP/CCIE/CCAr
• Extensive knowledge of enterprise level, controller based wireless networks a MUST
• Ten (10) years of experience planning, designing, building, and implementing IT systems.
• Five (5) years of the ten (10) years of experience must be in the direct supervision and management of major projects that involve providing professional support services and/or the integration, implementation and transition of large complex system and subsystem architectures.
• Hands on experience in installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance of (physical and VMWare virtualized) servers and relates software
• Experience leading or as chief architect in major IT network implementation efforts.
• Demonstrate a broad understanding of client IT environmental issues and solutions and be a recognized expert within the IT industry.
• Demonstrate advanced abilities to team and mentor and possess demonstrated excellence in written and verbal communication skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
• Complimentary Club membership
• 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in Canada. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top