Senior Manager of Customer Support
Senior Manager of Customer Support
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate abouthigh performance livingand we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness.We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approachto unleash it. Wedream bigand don't settle for the status quo. Wesweat the details. We never accept less than110%tohelp each otherdeliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now,what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumilityand ateam approachat every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Senior Manager of Customer Support is responsible for the overall direction, quality, and productivity of support center operations. This position is responsible for ensuring the overall satisfaction of our members and making sure we consistently exceed their expectations.
- Lead all aspects of customer service across voice and digital channels
- Execute evolution of the call center into a centralized customer service hub encompassing: Calls, Emails, Chat, Social Reviews/Feedback
- Hire, train and motivate a team of customer service representatives
- Manage day to day operations of the EQX Support team
- Use Member insight and root cause analytics to identify companywide opportunity areas
- Innovative thinker in solving complex customer service issues and proactively preventing negative service trends
- Develop scripts, SOPs and protocols for EQX Support team
- Develop Social Response Strategy: Yelp & Google Plus reviews
- Explore and implement new methods of interaction with members, while driving world-class member satisfaction metrics
- Oversee closed loop feedback process and hand off to club management
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of operational and leadership experience managing teams
- Equinox club management experience a plus
- Direct experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales) is a plus
- A true passion for member experience and ensuring the best outcomes and becoming the members' advocate
- Strong process management skills
- Strong and innovative problem solving skills and will see issues through to resolution
- Proactive, positive, self-starter, and team player with a love of continually improving the processes
- Extensive experience in managing operational customer service teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to adapt and succeed in a growing and evolving environment
- Proven ability to drive quality & consistency
- Ability to motivate and communicate with all levels of an organization
- Detail oriented with strong organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Back to top