Senior Manager, Digital Innovation
Senior Manager, Digital Innovation
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate abouthigh performance livingand we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness.We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approachto unleash it. Wedream bigand don't settle for the status quo. Wesweat the details. We never accept less than110%tohelp each otherdeliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now,what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumilityand ateam approachat every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Senior Manager, Digital Innovation will lead and execute the roadmap of enhancements as well as new feature ideation and development across Equinox's digital channels. The ideal candidate will have experience managing technical projects to successful execution, a passion for creating a frictionless customer experience, the curiosity to investigate new solutions and the ability to act as a thought leader on next wave digital marketing strategies. In addition, the senior manager will oversee digital results tomeasure success and optimize the digital experience and shape future strategy.
This position is based in New York City and reports to the Senior Director, Digital Innovation.
- Plan and execute digital roadmap projects, meeting critical milestones and deliverables. Ensure digital enhancements are executed in alignment with strategy and are on-time and within budget.
- Collaborate with Tech, Brand, Communications, Creative, Analytics and Experience Marketing to bring digital content to life on Equinox's digital properties.
- Effectively manage multiple project schedules, priorities, and help negotiate conflicts as needed to meet deadlines.
- Guide prioritization of all digital initiatives with an analytics-based approach that aligns with the overall business strategy across the organization (Personal Training, Group Fitness, Pilates, Spa, Retail, etc.)
- Lead A/B and usability testing across Equinox's digital properties.
- Identify digital trends to make user experience recommendations and contribute digital ideas to broader business opportunities.
- Leverage analytics to drive business insights and identify digital business opportunities.
- Partner with IT, Developers, UX Designers and Creative team to help define technical requirements and implementation for digital platform projects.
- Participate in product strategy sessions to determine requirements and priorities.
- Focus on continual improvement, training, and innovation
- 7+ years of digital marketing strategy, project management and content management experience, preferably with luxury brands or multi-channel retailers
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Experience leading a team
- Knowledge, deep interest, and informed point of view regarding user design & experience, evolving tools, platforms and technologies in the digital space
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders and manage an agency
- Experience with digital analytical tools preferred
- Excellent project management skills and strong knowledge of and hands-on experience with large digital platform projects
- Knowledge of enterprise-level, web-based applications, including CRM and CMS tools
- Experience in managing content for digital mediums
- Strong interpersonal, influence and presentation skills
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Back to top