We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is currently seeking a Senior Designer. The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years' experience in a
fast-paced, deadline driven environment, with an emphasis on graphic design and marketing
This role reports directly to the Junior Art Director.
- Supports the creative team in designing and developing print & digital marketing materials.
- Implement the brand's visual identity consistently across all marketing communications based on
- pre-existing templates and brand guidelines.
- Ability to translate a marketing brief and execute day-to-day requests.
- Has a strong grasp of the creative concepting process (from idea to execution).
- Assists with creating prototypes, boards and any necessary materials for presentations.
- Takes initiative to work with the marketing team, studio manager and Junior Art director to ensure
- that all objectives and deadlines are met.
- Assists Junior Art Director with all of the above for Equinox and Pure Yoga brands, and is able to balance work flow effectively between the two brands.
- 3-4 years' experience
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - primarily InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop & Acrobat
- Excellent knowledge of print and web design
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Working knowledge of mechanical/production skills
- Precise trimming, mounting and comping skills
- Illustration & video capabilities (such as After Effects) are not required, but an added bonus!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top