Senior Creative – Social Media
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Senior Creative - Social Media will be responsible for the ideation and creative quality of Equinox social media content across all platforms. With the guidance of the Director of Social Media, this position will identify and lead content ideas and executions in service of brand marketing initiatives.
- Concepting social media content by reviewing and iterating against art and copy materials as developed by Equinox creative team, as well as offering independent ideation.
- Developing creative strategies by examining brand objectives; planning for all social media channels, including but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Pinterest.
- Developing the brand tone of voice and writing copy against social media content.
- Meeting cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Determining production requirements by reviewing requirements and considering scheduling factors.
- Creating strategic creative presentations for internal creative reviews and communication with Brand Marketing team.
- Improving quality results by studying and evaluating content performance; recommending changes to art, copy writing, and production.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhancing social media team by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a creative function with an emphasis in social media
- Bachelor's degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related field.
- Passion for social media and strategic creative thinking
- Strength in copywriting but able to flex other creative disciplines as needed
- Proactive, self-starter with leadership qualities
- Ability to work in a collaborative group environment
- Background in digital and social media marketing
- Creative problem solver
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fully immersed in all major social networks, with experience in growing significant presence on at least one, whether for themselves or for a brand
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top