Senior Analyst, Revenue Management
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Our Senior Analyst, Revenue Management will play an essential role in building advanced predictive analytics and statistical modelling to unlock the value through revenue optimization. You will enjoy working on a ground-breaking team in the fitness industry with rich data sets, building a robust analytics capability within a growing and innovative brand and turning your insights into actionable business strategy.
The Revenue Management team works cross functionally to align business goals and discover opportunities using strong analytics and data insights.
- Develop analyses to inform our pricing strategy, including member/lead segmentation, price elasticity, and LTV analytics
- Deepen understanding of member behavior to optimize membership access types, corporate partnerships, and bundling/packaging of ancillary revenue streams
- Evaluate potential loyalty/recognition programs and other opportunities to drive LTV of members
- Collaborate with Technology, Member Services teams to optimize execution of pricing changes
- Support the building of Data Science and Machine Learning capability at Equinox
- Bachelor's / Master's in Statistics, Data Science or Operations Research
- 2-3+ years of Operations Research (e.g., airline, hotel industry) or similar consulting role required
- Experience with Machine Learning a plus
- Strong knowledge of programming languages (e.g., SQL, R, Python)
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE:
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top