Security Analyst - Equinox Media
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it. In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and real-life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands.
At Equinox Media, it is an exciting, yet critical time for our teams, and we're looking for an IT Security Analyst who will manage the IT Security Architecture and Security Operations for Equinox's new and emerging brand,Equinox Media.Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with humility, collaboration, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push our company vision forward.
This proven IT Security professional will facilitate the company's aggressive development and maintenance of the Information Security Program.The IT Security Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the security measures for the company's infrastructure meet the highest security standards. This position develops and updates security policies,ensures enforcement, andparticipates inrelatedcompliance audits. Other responsibilities include implementing, monitoring systems with the intent to ensure that the security measures for the company's infrastructure meet the highest security standards. This position regularly communicates with management regarding security practices and procedures and demonstrates strong technical abilities, problem-solving skills and contributes to a team-oriented environment.
The IT Security Analystactively works with outside vendors, the Infrastructure Team,and the Desktop SupportTeam to provide the highest level of security and support to the company.
- Facilitate the development and the execution of the company's Information Security strategy.
- Update, maintain,and enforce the company's Information Security policies, procedures, standards, and protocol.
- Design and implementcyber securityarchitecture and ensure its effectiveness, including configuration, maintenance and updates, and troubleshooting issues.
- Participate in project, design, and enterprise architecture meetings to identify and define security requirements.
- Perform security operational tasks in a consistent manner, ensuring compliance with security policies, laws, and other regulations.
- Maintain the IT risk register and identify risks and vulnerabilities applicable to the environment.
- Monitor andInvestigate security alertsand anomalous activity and oversee resulting incident response procedures and protocol.
- Prepare and publish monthly management reports ofinfosec-related activities, news, and identified risks.
- Manage security related 3rdparty vendors and contractors.
- Continuously recommendfurtherimprovements for the mitigation of security risks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline required.
- IT Security Certification, such as CISSP, CISA/CISM, SANS-GIAC,etcstrongly preferred.
- 3+ years of hands-onexperience withimplementationofIT security architecture, such asanti-virus software, intrusion detectionsystems,next-genfirewalls,CASB,content filteringsolutions, etc...
- Detailed technical knowledge of database, network devices,virtualization, cloud,active directory, and operating systems' security is required.
- Familiaritywith web-related technologies (web applications, web Services,service-orientedarchitectures) and of network/web related protocolsis a plus.
- Experience with best-practice security frameworks or compliance standards, such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, NIST, ISO27001, COBIT,etc... is a plus.
- Must have strong analytical andproblem-solvingskills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Must be able to demonstrateand promote a positive team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and the highest levels of ethical integrity.
- Must be available to work outside normal-working hours, if needed.
At Equinox Media, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company We celebrateunique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumilityand ateam approachat every level of the company.We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people'slives.
See what the Equinox Media team isup to: