Quality Assurance Engineer - Equinox Media
- New York, NY
Quality Assurance Engineer - Equinox Media
Equinox Group is a high-growth collective of the world's most influential lifestyle brands, that are disruptive leaders in the convergence of fitness, experiences and community. Its mission is to restlessly seek what is next for maximizing life and boldly grow the lifestyle brands and experiences that define it.
In 2019, Equinox unveiled its new on-demand fitness streaming platform, Equinox Media. This venture blends digital and in-real life experiences across hardware and personalized content representing its portfolio of brands. In addition to the new digital venture, Equinox Group's ecosystem of brands currently includes Equinox, Equinox Hotels, SoulCycle, Precision Run, Blink Fitness, Furthermore, PROJECT by Equinox, E by Equinox, Pure Yoga and Equinox Explore. Its creative vision and strategic growth are led by Executive Chairman and Managing Partner Harvey Spevak.
It is an exciting yet critical time for our teams at Equinox Media and we're looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Test Engineering Team and work with existing members of the team to build a foundation for Functional, Performance and Automation Testing of our iOS, Android and web based products.
This is a unique role that will help our teams invent new ways of connecting people to the communities and fitness that they love through the intersection where mobile development, content, and hardware meet. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with humility, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continuously deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push our mission forward of helping our members pursue Fitness everyday. If you're the type of leader who likes to be hands-on, wants to own the development of the software application and play a significant role in evolving the hardware along with other partners, then this is the right role for you.
What You Will Do:
- Leading our efforts to implement and optimize test strategy, test planning, test execution for Front End as well as Back End solutions
- Creating and maintaining test cases
- Owning the task of regression, smoke and sanity suites to run in test and production environments
- Analyzing the test estimations, test scope and test results and share them to stakeholders on a timely manner
- Working closely with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure proper test coverage is provided for features and fixes before releasing them to end users
- Being involved in all the stages of SDLC - starting from sprint planning to release sign off and post production tasks such as continuous support and maintenance
- A strong mentor for your teammates and help promote a learning culture for the team
More About You (if you don't meet 100% of these qualifications but have the relevant experience, that's OK -- we still encourage you to apply):
- 5+ years of experience as QA or Test in a fast paced agile environment
- Ability to analyze and synthesize requirements to create and prioritize test cases and test plan
- Extensive hands on experience with testing web applications as well as mobile applications across all platforms (Android + iOS)
- Solid experience with Rest API / Graph QL testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins
- Experience with testing tools like Selenium, Appium, Postman
- Knowledge of SQL and RDBMS concepts
- Comfortable with multi-location engineering teams and cross-functional team environment
- Strong problem identification and solving skills
- Collaborative and can multi-task on a number of priorities and delivering results in a dynamic start-up environment
Equinox Media is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate unique points of views & experiences across age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability & ethnicity in building the future of our digital business. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We want to inspire a workplace where individuals embrace their differences and similarities, where we are building products and experiences that inspire and improve people's lives.
Check out our Instagram! @variis
See what we're up to:https://www.fastcompany.com/90386259/soulcycle-at-home-equinox-announces-streaming-fitness-platform-equipment
Back to top