We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox is looking for a charismatic leader with an eye for quality, pleasing the customer digitally and is not afraid of breaking the rules. This person is going to lead a team of Rockstar QA's, elevate the expectations of our business teams by delivering high quality products. Sound like you? Then you belong here
- Managing a team of QA analysts and implementing process, procedures and standards to take Equinox QA strategy to the next level.
- Hands on web and mobile testing.
- Create automation framework and scripts using Selenium and/or Appium.
- Conduct regression, smoke and production testing and analyzing the results to create post release report.
- Analyzing and synthesizing requirements to create test plan, scope and test cases.
- Analyzing post production quality and provide metrics for the same.
- Manage resource and project allocation and work with stakeholders in project prioritization,
- 7+ years of experience in testing with 4+ years as lead or manager.
- Ability to mentor, manage and lead team members
- Experience working with web and mobile applications.
- High level proficiency with automation tools like Selenium or Appium.
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Should possess SQL skills.
- Knowledge and experience in defining QA process and guidelines.
- Works well in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written - able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders
- Champion for the product and the customer's needs and implements a model of continuous improvement in both company goals and project related tasks
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience with Red Shift.
- Experience with load testing and Performance tuning
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE:
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top