Purchasing Coordinator, Fitness Equipment
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
We are looking for a responsible Purchasing Coordinator, Fitness Equipment to support the Facilities team with fitness equipment procurement and repair orders. The ideal candidate will handle day-to-day order processing of fitness equipment club supplies, along with the processing of fitness equipment repair work orders, under the direction of management. Primary focus will be on ordering, deliveries, constant follow-ups and tracking. Additional focus will be on invoice processing.
- Support Manager with fitness equipment club supply orders, and coordinate work surrounding fitness equipment supply orders and delivery schedules.
- Support vendor relationships, communicating needs, validating timelines and pricing, assuring timely delivery of orders and more - all while maintaining a working environment for multiple clubs.
- Assist with the processing of fitness equipment repair work orders, along with the invoice processing of these orders.
- Responsible for reporting of issues and potential delays, along with mitigating issues that would delay order progress, interfere with business operations and/or incur unnecessary costs.
- Communicate changes in delivery timing to the field and club staff.
- Create and maintain internal project documentation and reporting.
- Provide responses to the field within 24hrs.
- Club visits as required or directed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Fast paced environment with ever changing business needs and deadlines.
- Time management skills - ability to prioritize and invest in time appropriately.
- Team player who understands the importance of the role as a key support function to the Facilities team.
- Ability and desire to be hands on in an entrepreneurial fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with known constraints.
- Possess excellent organization skills with the ability to manage many details and competing priorities in an accurate and timely manner.
- Client service focused and able to build strong relationships with vendors, club managers, internal stakeholders, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Service Channel.
- Associates Degree or higher.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top