We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
- Work within the Consumer Technology division and own Product Development/Management of Personal Training and Group Fitness initiatives as well as other projects, as needed
- Act as Product Owner for multiple scrum teams who are delivering on your initiatives
- Partner with technology and business stakeholders every step of the way
- Understand and be able to develop, represent, and support all aspects and uses of your products
- Manage and evangelize the product development lifecycle from beginning to end, including scoping, user stories, estimations, and feature reviews
- Manage and communicate product roadmaps
- Work within a cross-functional team to effectively communicate goals, milestones, and issues
- 3+ years Product Development and Management experience
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- A strong sense of ownership and accountability
- A track-record of leading the Product vision and execution of intelligent products
- The ability to partner with stakeholders to both bring their needs to fruition as well as help proactively strategize and get buy-in for your proposed initiatives
- Experience defining KPIs and communicating the performance of products
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- The ability to partner within a multi-functional agile team (some remote)
- The ability to multi-task, context switch, and be flexible enough to go with the flow
- The ability to take input and prioritize work, lead working sessions, give product direction, develop requirements, and test results
- Comfort using tools to track issues, feature work, and roadmaps (ex: Jira, Aha)
- Strong experience with user testing, data collection, and analytics
- The ability to communicate technical information in the appropriate way to the targeted audience
- Experience in mobile application development
- The ability to build strong relationships across teams
- Experience performing hands-on prototyping and sketching
- Familiarity with analytics and data visualization tools (ex: Omniture, Looker, Tableau)
- A passion for technology, fitness, and/or healthy lifestyles
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top