Photo Editor - Furthermore
Furthermore from Equinox is the leading digital publication for high performance lifestyle content. Formerly Q By Equinox, the newly branded Furthermore site launched in January 2016 and delivers definitive, expert-vetted science in beautiful ways through proprietary articles, photography and videos that combine in-house fitness and wellness expertise with global tastemakers in travel, food, fashion and technology. Go further. Want more. http://www.furthermore.equinox.com
The content team behind Furthermore is looking for a Photo Editor to work under the direction of the site's Creative Director to source photos, produce photo and video shoots, complete design work and support all creative executions for Furthermore.
- Source photo and video footage for content across Furthermore channels (web, social, advertisement, newsletters promotional materials etc).
- Design website + social + newsletter graphic treatments for Furthermore channels
- Assist in photo and video shoot production including location scouting, crew coordination and call sheet creation
- Ability to manage a project from conception to execution ensuring attention to detail and creative excellence at every stage
- Lead content-related asset management system creation and maintenance
- Manage in-house photo + video database
- Manage relationships between talent and FM
- Minimum of 4 years of experience working digital editorial is required
- Must have experience working with a content management system and be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator).
- iMovie or Final Cut experience a plus
- Creative thinker
- Ability to multitask multiple projects
- Ability to work in collaborative group environment.
- Proactive, self-starter, good work ethic.
- Creative problem solver
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top