Marketing Manager, New Clubs & Renovations
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands,Blink,Pure Yoga,SoulCycle and FURTHERMOREare all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 175 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate abouthigh performance livingand we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approachto unleash it. Wedream bigand don't settle for the status quo. Wesweat the details. We never accept less than110%tohelp each otherdeliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now,what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumilityand ateam approachat every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Marketing Manager, New Club Openings & Renovations is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of marketing strategies that will grow the Equinox brand as we expand our portfolio in existing and new markets across our global portfolio. This role will report to the Director, New Club Openings and collaborate closely with the club's respective Regional Brand Experience team. The Manager is charged with developing strategic initiatives and partnerships that will elevate brand positioning and awareness within the region and drive lead traffic to our presale showrooms. The role will also support our open clubs nationally, overseeing all member communications during renovation projects as we reinvest in our club environments. To be successful, it will be critical that the Marketing Manager have a nimble and solutions-oriented approach when facing challenging and shifting timelines and be an excellent project manager and collaborator.
The position will be based in NYC with some travel expected to support local market initiatives when required.
- Liaise with the Director, New Club Openings to develop and oversee project timelines and market strategy for all new clubs in the real estate pipeline
- Manage relationships with key third-party agencies to implement media strategies in market including OOH, Direct Mail, Digital & Social Media and Guerilla tactics
- Liaise with Regional Brand Experience teams to develop local outreach plans and execute partnership & event strategies in collaboration with the local club sales and management team
- Input & track progress of all project deliverables within creative project management system
- Trafficking of project deliverables amongst internal cross-functional stakeholders including Design, Operations, Real Estate and Sales
- Collaborate with the Creative Production team and each club's real estate management team to identify and implement building signage & marketing opportunities
- Partner with digital and creative teams to launch new club website and app experiences
- Liaise with the internal PR team & external influencer agency to implement local influencer strategies
- Budget management functions including trafficking of all estimates & invoices and input into budget tracking systems
- Partner with the VP of Operations and Project Managers to review project scope documents & construction schedules to develop communications plans & timelines
- Manage input of renovation communications & signage plans into creative project management system
- Liaise with club General Managers to manage ongoing communications to ensure an optimal member experience during construction
- Attend weekly renovation construction meetings to track project status and anticipate upcoming projects as construction timelines shift
- 4-5 years of agency, event/experiential, and/or partnership experiencewith an emphasis on project and/or account management
- BS/BA required
- Excellent project management, organization, communication and writing skills
- Track record of successful partnerships and event executions
- Ability to multi-task, while using good judgment in prioritizing responsibilities
- Flexibility and ability to react to immediate business needs
- Responsive, resourceful, solutions-oriented
- Outgoing, personable, strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of the luxury market, trend aware
- Track record of success in marketing and media strategy, partner development and execution, project management and event production.
- The role requires someone that can be effective working within large project teams cross-functionally, is comfortable with challenging and shifting timelines, is detail oriented and enjoys working within a collaborative team environment
- Prior experience in media buying/strategy and/or event production a plus
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Mgr. IT Infrastructure
Ricardo is responsible for managing Equinox's private and public severs, as well as administering ongoing IT services that sustain the needs of the company.
Back to top