Manager, Regional Marketing East
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Manager, Regional Marketing will support the execution of marketing activities that build brand relevance and drive leads in the East Region. The role will have a strong involvement in managing strategic partnerships, executing local events, developing local and community relationships, and coordinating marketing materials for multiple clubs, programs and projects.
This position will report to the Director, Regional Marketing East and will oversee the Assistant Regional Marketing Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter seeking an entrepreneurial opportunity where you can grow while working with a dedicated regional and national team.
- Work with the Director of Regional Marketing to implement local marketing strategies (events, media, digital content, partnerships, sponsorship, PR, etc) that support corporate objectives and field acquisition-based marketing efforts
- Bring fresh ideas to the table that drive brand awareness and reinforce Equinox leadership position
- Keep a consistent pulse on the cultural landscape - what is new and next - and actively explore how to be part of the cultural conversation
- Manage the creative services acting as a liaison between the field and creative teams through briefing, routing, editing and approving signage, direct mail, email, online advertising, and local/club-level initiatives
- Ensure current and upcoming campaigns are trafficked and executed on time, within budget, and error free
- Occasionally s erve as brand representative at local events, working closely with the field team and club personnel in coordinating and executing grassroots marketing efforts
- Actively research both events and potential on-brand marketing/sponsorship opportunities for the field
- Track and analyze various marketing initiatives, providing observations, conclusions and recommendations for future campaign strategy
- Coordinate and execute local events as well as tracking budgets for each event
- Develop meaningful partnerships with relevant, on-brand partners
- Create and execute upon activations with like-minded brands
- Assist with budget management, including processing and managing invoices
- Develop marketing presentations and take an active role in all event summaries and program recaps
- Maintain inventory of all marketing materials for the East Region
- Preferably 5 years of marketing experience
- Prior experience in partnerships, events and experiential marketing
- Some digital marketing experience and influencer experience is a plus
- Must be willing to travel to local and regional events (including weekends and evenings) as needed approximately 20%
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to handle high-volume, fast-paced environments
- Personal skills and ability to build relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top