Manager, Accounts Receivable
Manager, Accounts Receivable
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate abouthigh performance livingand we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approachto unleash it. Wedream bigand don't settle for the status quo. Wesweat the details. We never accept less than110%tohelp each otherdeliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now,what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We valuehumilityand ateam approachat every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiringothersthen we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Manager of Accounts Receivable is responsible for overseeing the monthly membership billing and collections processes for Equinox Clubs and Pure Yoga. The Manager will partner with our internal and external vendors to complete these processes as well as work with the Senior Manager of the department to identify and process improvement opportunities.
- Manage monthly membership billing processes
- Manage monthly collections processes, including rebilling, membership calls and membership emails
- Proactively identify any issues or situations that may impact accurate billing and successful receipt of all receivables each month
- Close partnership with Accounting and Financial Planning & Analysis to project and manage our monthly bad debt expense budget
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external vendors to help improve collections rate and processes
- Report directly to the Senior Manager of Accounts Receivable
- Manage a small team of direct reports
- 3-5 years experience in accounts receivable
- Accounting Degree preferred, but not required
- Bachelors Degree required
- Must be detail oriented and analytical
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Strong Excel skills, including pivot tables, charts and formulas
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website athttps://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top