Junior Project Coordinator of Architecture & Planning
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 170 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes adisruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and ateam approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
The Junior Project Coordinator will assist the Architecture & Planning Department in creating design deliverables and assist in project administration for Equinox facilities. The Junior Project Coordinator will also learn the fundamentals of Equinox design and planning .
- Support open club portfolio by providing facility managers with required architectural drawings and details to accommodate field requests.
- Support the architecture & planning renovation team by keeping them abreast of all open issues and requests on clubs undergoing renovation.
- Coordinate between the field teams and operations teams to maintain equinox standards.
- Exemplary communication skills and ability to identify and navigate through the appropriate channels for vetting and satisfying requests from the field.
- Liaison between the facilities team and the architecture & planning team, becoming the point of contact for all inquiries from the facilities team.
- Assist in creating conceptual space plans, blocking diagrams, detailed floor plans, and interior elevations.
- Create multimedia PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets in Excel, and text documents in Word
- Complete fitness equipment layouts in AutoCAD
- Assist in weekly package of deliverables for senior Design team
- Assist in developing prototypical spatial requirements. Create AutoCAD drawings of standard Equinox spaces, including square footage requirements, storage requirements, material requirements, etc.
- Assist in site surveys
- Help manage transmission of information to and from consultants and internal partners (downloads, uploads, file storage, etc.)
- Help catalogue and manage internal information and records
- Communicating with third parties, including vendors, consultants, general managers, and internal partners as necessary to execute facilities projects
- Assist Project M anagers in all phases of design and documentation
- Degree in Architecture
- Prior experience in construction documentation (ACAD) with an architecture firm preferred
- Fluent in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup , illustrator & InD esign
- Ability to create multimedia PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets in Excel, and text documents in Word
- Excellent writing and organizational skills, with ability to produce high-quality reports in a timely fashion
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE:
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top