We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness.We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Reporting to the HRIS Manager in the Human Resources department, the HRIS Assistant will provide administrative HR and HR system support by working with Human Resources and field management teams to ensure the accurate, timely and efficient processing HR procedures. The HR Coordinator will also participate in a variety of HR projects to help support our high growth organization.
- Oversees onboarding process by ensuring timely and accurate processing of new hire paperwork
- Perform data entry for HR transactions
- Communicates, educates and enforces business process rules and policies as needed
- Performs regular audits to ensure data integrity and compliance with policies and procedures
- Performs basic system security administration such as password resets
- Updates system fields and tables in support of business operations
- Trains end-users on processes and procedures
- Collaborates with and assists HR team as needed
- Provides assistance to HRIS Manager and perform all other duties as required based on the needs of the business.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, HR or related field
- Minimum of 0-1 year of HR or HRIS experience
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with the proven ability to take initiative to complete assignments and responsibilities
- A commitment to providing exceptional service to employees at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Knowledge of HRIS software preferred.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills to all levels of the organization
- Effectively problem-solve and exercise good judgment, and handle with discretion access to confidential information and materials.
- Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks with strict attention to detail
- Maintains discretion in matters of confidentiality at all times.
AS A MEMBER OF THE EQUINOX TEAM YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
NOTE: This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
Equinox is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs or our website at https://careers.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top