Help Desk Engineer
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on movement, nutrition and regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle and Furthermore are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 140 locations within every major city across the country in addition to London & Toronto.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
Equinox Fitness is seeking an exceptional Help Desk Engineer who will own support and IT maintenance processes for Equinox Holding's growing fitness brands. This proven IT technician will assist with an aggressive national expansion strategy that will entail high-volume club roll-outs, IT ticketing and support, maintenance of the IT infrastructure, kiosks, and end-user support. The right candidate will have a proven track record of IT support and technical abilities within a distributed IT organization and have experience ensuring follow through on key process frameworks and ticketing systems. This is a full-time role based at one of our HQ locations in the Murray Hill district of NYC. It will report to the Help Desk Manager.
• Process first level phone contact, email and personnel requests for technical support within established Service Level time frames (SLA's).
• Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to desktop laptops, laser & label printers,mobile, Exchange, MAC OSX, PCs, general software/hardware installation and a variety of in-house applications, utilizing a ticketing system and remote access application.
• Escalate issues to higher level teams when unable to provide First Call Resolutions (FCR's).
• Maintain service integrity by monitoring open tickets and keeping them consistently updated.
• Identifies, researches, documents, and resolves technical problems based on the predetermined process and guidelines.
• Ensures processes and standards to maintain Equinox IT systems are followed for club openings.
• Assist with various projects assigned to the Help Desk team.
• Must be available to work outside of normal working hours or on-call within rotation, as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology Systems Engineering or a related field preferred.
• Help Desk/Service Desk experience in IT support, with a broad background in a variety of roles such as a Help Desk Agent/Technician.
• Ability to provide on-call rotational coverage as required.
• Strong support experience with industry-standard IT best-practices, concepts and procedures for end user clients.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work with end users on a continual basis.
• Demonstrated expertise inIT support in retail or field-based environments a plus.
• Experience in the Retail, Hospitality, or Consumer goods industries a big plus.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE:
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top