Furthermore – Product Manager
We are a company with integrated luxury and lifestyle offerings centered on Movement, Nutrition and Regeneration. In addition to Equinox, our other brands, Blink, Pure Yoga, SoulCycle, Furthermore, and Equinox Hotels are all recognized for inspiring and motivating members and employees to maximize life. Within our portfolio of brands, we have more than 200 locations within every major city across the United States in addition to London, Toronto, & Vancouver.
We are passionate about high performance living and we practice what we preach - investing time in our own health and fitness. We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and it takes a disruptive approach to unleash it. We dream big and don't settle for the status quo. We sweat the details. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the Equinox experience and enable our members to get great results. We are obsessed with what's new, what's now, what's next. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fashion, culture and consumer behavior. We aren't just a company; we're a community vested in each other's success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company.
If you are a high performing individual who is passionate about winning and inspiring others then we are excited to discuss career opportunities with you.
\Furthermore from Equinox is the leading digital publication for high performance lifestyle content. Formerly Q By Equinox, the newly branded Furthermore site launched in January 2016 and delivers definitive, expert-vetted science in beautiful ways through proprietary articles, photography and videos that combine in-house fitness and wellness expertise with global tastemakers in travel, food, fashion and technology. Go further. Want more. http://www.furthermore.equinox.com
The Product Manager for Furthermore from Equinox will work cross-functionally with the various divisions of Furthermore to manage a roadmap for website and CMS improvements. He or she will identify those opportunities for improving the group's success metrics which can be accomplished by the Furthermore website.
- Work with cross-functional (business development, creative, editorial, marketing) team members to identify business opportunities and execute on new product development with a team of software and quality assurance engineers.
- Oversee the digital product roadmap and manage priorities based on stakeholder feedback, business value and cost.
- Report weekly development roadmap to the head of the Furthermore business.
- Recommend and drive product improvements based on user data from web analytics tools, A/B testing, user outreach, etc.
- Experience with digital content management systems, prototyping and wireframing tools, as well as project management tools.
- 5 -7+ years of product management experience.
- Experience with digital optimization and developing testing strategies.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience working with external vendors for creative and/or development assistance.
- Experience in online editorial work
- Experience using Adobe Analytics, Optimizely and Doubleclick for Publishers
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- We offer competitive salary, benefits and industry leading commission opportunities for club employees
- Complimentary Club membership
- 30- 50% discounts on all Equinox products and services including Personal Training, Private Pilates, Spa and Café' services and Shop items
HOW TO LEARN MORE
For more information regarding our company and career opportunities, please visit careers.equinox.com and http://tech.equinox.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Must have a legal right to work in the United States. While we appreciate every applicant's interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted. EOE
Meet Some of Equinox's Employees
Director of PT Operations, East Region
Mike runs all Personal Training operations for the North East region in the United States. He directly leads the Personal Training Teams, ensuring they have the right tools, resources, and support to deliver a high level of service.
Back to top